Brake Line Size? Fuel Line Size?

Well, seems like I am in for an adventure with this simple brake upgrade...

So I tried the flange wrench, got much better grip but still they brake
lines would not budge. I did manage to round the entire nut out with the
flange wrench though, perfectly round nut :)

So I cut off the ends and now I have to put on new flange nuts.  So I go to
the local auto parts store and they have a double flange kit so I buy it
and bring it home, not thinking that there is probably a difference between
the one the local Chevy guy uses and the one needed for a European car.
And of course it looks like there is.  The double flange kit goes as small
as 3/16.  The adapter for the 3/16 seems just a hair too big for the hard
lines under the car, so I am assuming that there must be Metric brake line
and thus I need a Metric double flange kit.

Does Anyone know the size of the hard lines?  I looked through Bentley and
I Could not find it.  The closes I got in Etka was a reference to bulk hard
lines that had 4.75x0.7 (so is that 4.75 mm or something totally different)

Next problem.

While under the car and swearing at the brake lines, I noticed that the
fuel pump was hanging by the lines, so I figured I would replaced the foam
mounting that it is in as I had a good spare one.  Problem is the Fuel
Accumulator is very rusty, and the line from the fuel pump to the white
collection box is Extremely rusty.  In fact that nice U bent line started
to crumble when I pushed it and now I have a nice small fuel leak in that
line.

So question #2, is What size is the fuel line so I can go and try to fab
one of those U shaped lines (I figure the dealer will want way too much and
take 3 weeks to get it to me)

Final question.  When I took the fuel pump out of the foam holder, I
noticed it was smaller.  I know the after market ones tend to be smaller
with a foam insert to adapt them to the correct size for our mounting
units, but this one is a bosh pump.  It is green and has the code 580 464
028 anyone know of a web site to cross reference these pumps to make sure I
have one for this car.

TIA

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project