OT: Subaru/ "VW" hybrid hotrod (*SWEET*)

Haha!  Axis Power makes the kit to do the swap, www.rocky-road.com sells
it.

And yes, now that my TDI is sold, and the beater rocco is soon to go, a
Samurai I now go a-hunting.  Keep your eyes peeled for a nice donor 1.6TD
Jetta/Quantum, will ya? *grin*

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
00 Golf GL TDI (SOLD)

-Kelli Fox