Brake Line Removal - Help?

Okay, this is news to me.  There is a specific wrench for the flare nuts on
the brake lines?

I just pulled out the old 10mm and 13mm wrenches and they fit fine
(although the 10 is now rounding the nut slightly).

So the obvious question, is:  What type of wrench should I go looking for?
Just a 10mm flare wrench?

At 10:58 PM 07/19/2002 -0400, Rick Alexander wrote:
>I believe they are the double flare variety. That is one very expensive
>flair tool. Have you gone out and gotten the right size flair fitting
>wrenches? They should come apart with the correct wrenches.
>
>Rick Alexander
>http://www.brubakerbox.com
>http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
>http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/