striping tails. also, plastic polish

No finer than about 320 if you want the paint to stick. (400 is pushing
it...)
NOVUS Plastic Polish #2.

Larry

> im gonna be striping my tails black soon (now that i finally got them out)
and was wondering what grit(s) i should use before i paint. dont wanna leave
it too rough, but want the paint to stick.

> also wondering if there is a plastic polishing compound or something i
could try, to get all the little scuffs and scrapes

> thanks,
> rhys

Introducing NetZero Long Distance