From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
To: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net>
CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: turbo 'rocs
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:42:10 -0700

Scott-
   Okay, I'll accept your efforts.  Even tho' they aren't Sciroccos, seei=
ng
as how you did TWO of 'em, I'll count it as ONE hand up....:)   I'm also
assuming that at least one of those two Rabbits is running at the moment?=
?

That makes a total of two listers who have responded in the positive; Jos=
and Scott.   Surely there are more?

Larry

 > Larry, I've put together two turbo Rabbits. They're mighty quick and i=
the
 > hands of some happy customers. Does that count? The only challenging p=
art
of
 > the job is fabricating the intake lines and the downpipe. ATP sells an=
 A1