STRANDED!!!!

     I think replacing the clutch cable is the clear favorite for fixing =
this.=20
I had exactly the same thing happen to me.  I seem to recall it took long=
er to
adjust the cable (manual) than to install it.  The only thing that might =
cause
an issue is if the little clip that holds the cable to the tranny lever w=
ent
missing.  You probably want to collect up those bits (there are 2 pieces)
before you go, just in case. =20
     Good luck.

Cheers,
Colin