STRANDED!!!!

Damn!!!....45 miles from home, wife and one kid with me. Push in clutch to
downshift into Walmart and  < SNAP!!! > no more clutch....:( peddle just
hangin like a limp noodle. So how hard will this be to replace the cable or
should I be wary of perhaps something else broken. I won't have it home til
friday nite so I'm gathering info til then......

Kervin!!! what will it take to bribe you to come out for an afternoon ;)

Thanks,

Jon Palm
scirokn