'rocs in the fog 2k+2?

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:50:17 -0700 "Kevin Collins"
<kcollins1@socal.rr.com> writes:
> Hey NorCal/SoCal'ers.. the Rabbit/A1 gang in the bay area wants to
> get
> together for another cruise.  I missed the last one with my core
> support
> surgery, but I'm a hankerin' for another run up the coast and flog
> by
> the bay.  Who's up for it?  What' weekends would work for  you
> guys??
> We've done about 3 of these in the past and we're way overdue for
> another...

Well, in one month, DUBWAR will be going on. (Weekend of Aug 17-18th) Why
not have a GTG there? I realize none of the norcla crew will come. (Ya
think!?)  So why not? DUBWAR is gonna be bigger, better than last year.
(Which was pretty fukn awsome!) There is something for EVERYONE. (Drags,
Autox, Road Race, Burnout, CAR SHOW and other stuff. Shouldnt we dominate
the Scirocco classes? We should!)

Register and check out the schedule and events at:

www.dubwar.net

Oh, check out the most AMAZING burnout on the burnout page! Best one EVER
and the guy told me that this year will be better.

Anyways, lets do this! Its the BIGGEST event of the year. Why arent you
going?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.