Waterwagens Anyone?

I'll be showing the Scirocco. Stop by and say hello.

For those who don't know, http://www.waterwagens.com/  is August 4th in
Olympia, WA

The inaugural show was last year and they pulled something crazy, like 130
cars IN THE SHOW! It should be even more this year. It's a great event. Last
year there were 8 Scirocco's (probably 16 A1 chassis VW's total) entered. We
need to keep the A1 pride going.

I was there last year, but didn't do well since my best friend was judging.

Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm
84 Jetta GLI
Portland, OR

> Subject: Waterwagens Anyone?

> I was wondering if anyone from the list was going to
> this show?

=====
Robbie MacDonald
robbiemacdonald@hotmail.com