TT exhaust?

I have both the downpipe with cat and the stainless cat back system with
the resonator and Borla muffler... I love it! Great fit, and sounds
sooooooo good. Flow's great without being LOUD!

Only complaint is that If you want anything 'custom' done to it you have to
find a muffler shop that works on stainless. So far I haven't found one...
Even the one the guys at TT said I should call couldn't help.

So it's not really a complaint but I wanted to balance it out a good with a
bad.

-Raffi