5th gear problem - I need guidance

I doubt its the 0.1 of oil it is missing, as I just changed my oil  and it
is also missing that much and it runs fine.
does it stick while driving? does it stick if the car is turned out and you
shift through the gears?
is there resistance when you shift gears (specially in 5th?)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco