turbo 'rocs

Scott-
  Okay, I'll accept your efforts.  Even tho' they aren't Sciroccos, seeing
as how you did TWO of 'em, I'll count it as ONE hand up....:)   I'm also
assuming that at least one of those two Rabbits is running at the moment??

That makes a total of two listers who have responded in the positive; Josh
and Scott.   Surely there are more?

Larry

> Larry, I've put together two turbo Rabbits. They're mighty quick and in
the
> hands of some happy customers. Does that count? The only challenging part
of
> the job is fabricating the intake lines and the downpipe. ATP sells an A1
> downpipe, btw, but I think it is a really crappy design. Everything else
> kinda just falls together.
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut
> '99 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
> Mazda 323 GTX turbo "assaulted" vehicle
> Golf GTI 16v "rollycar"
> ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers wanted."
>
> > Larry wrote:
> > Okay.  Always lots of talk about turbos...just how many listers actually
> > HAVE, right now, a running turbo Scirocco?
> > Let me see the hands....

Introducing NetZero Long Distance