reverse lights not working

The backup lights did not function on my '87 when I bought it.  Several
weeks later, they started working and have been operating ever since.
This lead me, at the time, to believe that Sciroccos had the wonderful
ability to heal themselves.
This has proven to be far from the truth.....

Larry

> i've been trying to get my reverse lights to work lately, and well, it
aint working.

> i've checked the bulbs and the fuse, but i have no idea what could be
causing it.

> would it be the backup light switch? if so, where is it? stupid haynes.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance