trip north to H2O fest

Hey Rich, when are you leaving to head north for H20 Fest?  There is about 4-6 of us heading up from North Carolina on Friday and staying in Maryland on Friday night.  From there we'll head up to NJ on Saturday.  Maybe if you are leaving on Saturday we could meet up with you and anyone else you're going with.  The bigger the VW caravan the better.

I'll be in my scirocco along with 3 Corrados, and Audi S4 and possibly others.

Let me know what your plans are.

Doug C.
'88 16v
Raleigh, NC