I autocrossed yesterday

I raced in Street Mod class. I think it's one of the newest SCCA classes,
and it's made for people who have done an engine swap with their cars.

I'm not too worried about the exact rules, so don't take my word for it that
I was in the proper class. I just go out to have fun. That's all I built my
car for. I just like to go out with my friends and compare our times.

-- Craig