I autocrossed yesterday

Until you just mentioned it, I didn't even think aboust torque steer. Of
course I'm used to driving a front wheel drive car, but I have to say that
I'm very impressed with the Velocity shim kit that I installed. Very worth
the $100.

Wheel spin is pretty much solved with the sticky Yokohama 032R's. Those
things are great. It takes a lot to get them to spin.

The TT exhaust is on order and hasn't arrived yet, so this was still with
the stock 1.8 16V exhaust; cat and all. That will change in a few weeks.

-- Craig