H4 conversion Completed (finally)

Calimus wrote:

> I finally completed my H4 conversion.  I only relayed the new h4
> lowbeams as I'm still using the normal high beams and they put out
> plenty of light.  The relays helped out a lot, I can actually see where
> I'm going at night now.  However, I think I may have to go from the cool
> blue lights to the super white as the blues are nice, but I can't see
> all that far with them.
>
> Many thanks to Patrick for his wiring diagrams on his site.  I wasn't
> able to do the fuse-block in the tupperware thing (couldn't find room to
> put the same plastic container) but everything else you've got posted
> was a ton of help.
>
> William

Blue bulbs are carp. the frequencies are bad for seeing with the human
eye. Better you go with a 'stock' bulb, I can't say about the
super-whites.

btw- Our friend Shawn in SD relayed his stock lighting and found a great
improvement. You might want to relay the other set you have on G.P., if
in the future they get upgraded you are all set.

Thx for the update.  Check out ol man Stern's FAQs.
<http://lighting.mbz.org>

TBerk