H4 conversion Completed (finally)

I finally completed my H4 conversion.  I only relayed the new h4
lowbeams as I'm still using the normal high beams and they put out
plenty of light.  The relays helped out a lot, I can actually see where
I'm going at night now.  However, I think I may have to go from the cool
blue lights to the super white as the blues are nice, but I can't see
all that far with them.

Many thanks to Patrick for his wiring diagrams on his site.  I wasn't
able to do the fuse-block in the tupperware thing (couldn't find room to
put the same plastic container) but everything else you've got posted
was a ton of help.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)