anyone going to (WATERFEST) from south of charleston, SC

DOH!!!

Just for the record, there will be *NO KIA* at Waterfest! My Scirocco's
TEC-II should be tuned today or tomorrow. Then, it'll hit the paint shop on
Wednesday. I should have it back on Friday at which point the interior will
be installed for the first time since 1997. Since all will certainly go 100%
to plan, I guarantee that I will be hangin' with you guys at the show...
*with* my Scirocco -not the KIA (ahem) Subaru. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut