Waterfest: Let's Party!!! (Contact Information)

BTW - My cell is (781) 223-5966...

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Scott F. Williams
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 4:44 PM
To: Scirocco List
Cc: Mark1 GTI
Subject: Waterfest: Let's Party!!! (my town/ I know *all* the spots)

Yup, this year Waterfest is right up the street from my house. In fact,
live within ten minutes of all the hotels that y'all will be staying at.
Since I know this area like the back of my hand I'd love to take you
guys
out on the town for some fun and games. In fact, if you're not too
sloshed
on Friday and Saturday I can also lead the posse out on the local twisty
roads.

Whatever you want to do, just realize that you've got a local tour
guide.
Everybody is welcome to give me a call on my cell: 732.735.6840 or at
home:
732.821.5433. I'll post a reminder about this later in the week.

Later,
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut