fan won't shut off

--part1_1a2.53486fb.2a63c01f_boundary

       >I'm having the same problem with Rolling Roc. I've changed the switch
in the       >radiator as well as the relay. When I take the high and low
pressure AC switches >out of the loop it will act almost normally except that
there is never any high >speed. I believe that my problem is in the high and
low pressure switches on the >AC. I plan on replacing them as soon as I'm
ready to do a recharge. Till then I'll be >pulling the relay.

I actually have my AC system removed, which would seem to simplify everything
but doesn't.
     Randy

--part1_1a2.53486fb.2a63c01f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;I'm having the same problem with Rolling Roc. I've changed the switch in the&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;radiator as well as the relay. When I take the high and low pressure AC switches &gt;out of the loop it will act almost normally except that there is never any high &gt;speed. I believe that my problem is in the high and low pressure switches on the &gt;AC. I plan on replacing them as soon as I'm ready to do a recharge. Till then I'll be &gt;pulling the relay.<BR>
<BR>
I actually have my AC system removed, which would seem to simplify everything but doesn't.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a2.53486fb.2a63c01f_boundary--