fan won't shut off

--part1_16.221a5616.2a631b06_boundary

I have been having the same problem with my fan if it is in high mode when I
shut off the car. I have tried everything as well, but to no avail, so I just
have gotten used to pulling the relay. Hopefully you will get an answer and
end my suffering.
     Randy

--part1_16.221a5616.2a631b06_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I have been having the same problem with my fan if it is in high mode when I shut off the car. I have tried everything as well, but to no avail, so I just have gotten used to pulling the relay. Hopefully you will get an answer and end my suffering.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.221a5616.2a631b06_boundary--