TT fuel enrich't wiring question

A quick one, I found a severed blue wire (goes to throttle switch for
enrichment) and now realize that it needs  to be connected to the red wir=
e of
the TT fuel enrichment module. It had been attached with a wierd "T" sort=
 of
connector, as if it was just spliced into the blue wire without disabling=
 the
current's original path. Am I right in leaving the "non plug" end of this=
 blue
wire dangling and connecting the plug end of the blue to the red from the=

module? Or do I need a three way connection here for some reason? Just
wondering what was up with the odd connector. Maybe someone with the modu=
le
could go peek up near the firewall for me. =

Sorry, no bedtime story today. Not yet anyway. =

Thanks. Cathy =