never sell your car to a friend!

OR family members also.  My uncle basically has gotton
cars from my parents and where he lives cars seem to
et stolen a lot.  My parents gave him in the 80's a 77
Scirocco which he crashed in the snow and before that
it was stolen.  I wish I had that car instead of his
84.  We also sold him an 83 Jetta and it is in OK
condition basically rust free in NY, but the grill got
stolen off it.  That too would have been a better car
than his 84 since it had a working radio and it was a
custom sterio with an AMP(I have the amp now).  He was
also offered an 84 Corolla that was my cousins, but
declined since I guess the JEtta is a better car ;)
--- psycho 16v <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> why you ask? you never hear the end of it and always
> end up fixing or
> helping fix whatever has gone wrong with it
> recently! as you know, i sold
> the $200 rocco to my friend alex, and in the last 2
> weeks i/we have ended up
> replacing the suspension, both tie rods, both ball
> joints, the alternator,
> and some other small problems the car decided to
> have since i sold it. now
> it has a fan that won't shut off. i sold this car so
> i would have more time
> to work on my current project, the psycho 16v, but
> it seems like i spend
> more time working on it now then when i owned it.
> this is why you never sell
> your car to a friend!
>
> So SayethThe Hitman
>
> http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage