16V Head gasket

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Larry wrote:

> Sorry, Shadow, the original crotch rocket preceeded your bikes(which were
> far too slow to be considered rockets anyway) by about eight years....the
> king and original superbike: the Kawasaki H-1.

H-1?  Never heard of it, specs?  The old GT 350 and the CB400F SS were
never called "crotch rockets" nor were they all that fast.  They were the
most popular street racing machines, and started the whole "cafe racer"
era, which lead into the crotch rockets of today.  I lovingly call my
oversized moped "the grandfather" of crotch rockets.

CB400Fs are a collector bike to this day in the UK (bout the only place
you can get OEM parts anymore also...www.davidsilverspares.com) because
they never got the CB360F...the 400F was the first (relatively) light,
high revving "pocket rocket" the UK got...

I had a non-running GT 350 a long time ago...that was a neat motor..never
seen a 2 stroke triple since then..

Eric