16V Head gasket

Sorry, Shadow, the original crotch rocket preceeded your bikes(which were
far too slow to be considered rockets anyway) by about eight years....the
king and original superbike: the Kawasaki H-1.

Larry  ('83 Suzuki GS1100E, the first production motorcyle into the tens)
sandiego16v

> > 1981 Kawasaki GPZ 550, Kerker Header, K & N Filters, Pirelli Tires, "The
Original Crotch Rocket"

> Walter, sorry dude, my CB400F SS and the Suki GT350 (2 stroke triple) are
> considered the "original" crotch rockets (mid 70s, at the time, called
> "cafe racers")  Nice list of dubs btw! :-)
> Eric

Introducing NetZero Long Distance