Fan update

Well, it turns out I had a false high reading on the oil temp, due to a
"looked okay but wasn't really" connection to the oil temp sensor. Oil is=

steady at 100C, which is normal.

For whatever reason, the fan also "after runs" fine, must have been somet=
hing
loose that I pushed back into place looking for the problem.

Still no fan when the engine is running, I'm putting the old thermoswitch=
 back
in since it is a low temp one and works fine when warmed in a pot of warm=

water, clicks on and off as it should. Could be the engine didn't get war=
enough, the coolant seems to be moving through the rad well. Water temp i=
steady with the guage needle right at the light. I have a manual switch f=
or
emergencies now anyway.

While I was digging, I found a severed blue wire to the TB, always a good=

thing. It seems to idle a bit better now, not hunting as wildly.

Anyway, that's it for now. With oil and temp guages at normal readings, I=
'm
feeling a bit better. Thanks to all who helped.

Cathy