VW magazine?

the only places I can see good VW magazines are the
Barnes and Noble and Borders.  Other than that no VW
magazines, execpt for a Super Walmart in my area at
least carries Eurotuner and European Car.  All the
other stores have mostly Import Magazines and the
regular car kinds.  THere is also a magazine that has
the word "Euro" to it, but it is just a ricer magazine
with Japanese cars.
--- Mike VanAmburgh <mvanamburgh@charter.net> wrote:
> Depending on your area, you might be able to find
> Performance VW at
> Barnes & Noble.  Some carry The Golf too.
>
> Mike
>
> ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
> >
> > the two I have found in texas, is EuroTuner (which
> is not that great) and
> > Performance VW (ordered through their web site)

> > ATS - Patrick Bureau
> > 1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
> > 1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
> > Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco