ebay scam

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C229B9.509F7030

It gets even funnier if you read the posts on the hardcore forum regarding a
reply the seller sent to someone questioning the auction.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/51354

Up until I read this I was halfheartdly defending the seller......now, I'm
convinced that he has his blinders on and has little love for fellow VW
enthusiasts.

I'll be happy to only buy my parts from that other German guy.....I think
his last name starts with an S?

BcH
78 MkI Ragtop ABA 16vT boxes of parts

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C229B9.509F7030

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.5762.3">
<TITLE>RE: ebay scam</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>It gets even funnier if you read the posts on the =
hardcore forum regarding a reply the seller sent to someone questioning =
the auction.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/51354";>http://www.network54.c=
om/Hide/Forum/51354</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Up until I read this I was halfheartdly defending the =
seller......now, I'm convinced that he has his blinders on and has =
little love for fellow VW enthusiasts.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'll be happy to only buy my parts from that other =
German guy.....I think his last name starts with an S?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BcH</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>78 MkI Ragtop ABA 16vT boxes of parts</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
</P>