Waterfest - Bumped from Hotel AGAIN!

Brett, how does this guy keep getting back on the list.  You told me you
took care of it for GOOD this time!  Oh, and nice one canceling his
reservation at hotel #2.

Keep up the good work :=80

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"