Waterfest - Bumped from Hotel AGAIN!

I keep getting unsubscribed from the list so I dont know if anyone else has
been kicked out of the waterfest hotel, but I just received a call this
morning that I was being moved to a motel #6 across the street. This is for
hotel #2. Anyone else told they were being bumped? They told me it was based
on alphabetical order. Dont know how true this is. Josh? Jason?

This is 2 straight years Im being bumped.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD
-88 Scirocco 2.0 16v - R.I.P.