Idle probs

Well I got my primary idle problem fixed but while I'm ashamed to say what
it was maybe it will help someone sometime.

It seems the connector for the knock sensor will fit the Idle Stablizer
Valve and vice versa. Sometime on my Roc they got switched. I don't know if
I did it, my son, or a shop we've used but putting things in the right place
sure helps it run better.

While the knock sensor connection just kept the ISV from working I wonder
what the ISV connector and voltages was telling the knock sensor and ECU.