R12 ->R134a retrofitted, but I have a question

well IF everythign is functional, I would get the kit (28$) and just convert
it,get the r12 vacummed out, and this is easy to do, just go to a shop that
does this, it vaccums the r12 out. and I would suggest changing the drier
(mine was dead) .

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **