Whose rocco does "La Cucaracha?"

--- Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
> It's actually "O bla di" by the beatles :)  Most people
> have 'modded' it
> away.  I believe that only mk2 have em, and possibly only
> 16V's.

I believe it was an '85 & later thing on the 'roccos.
First thing I remove when I buy one too.  (I bought my
first Scirocco back yesterday and didn't even get it home
before that relay hit the glovebox.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams