[OT- Drooling at the VW dealer today]

 ...Maybe when I get my tranny replaced at the Chrysler end of the
building next week I can talk them into a loaner...  =

HAHAHA!!! Sorry, BTDT, nine weeks without a car. Tranny, in  a Chrysler,
surely you jest! Good luck, and I'll be looking for that second  moon in =
the
sky.

But hey, we got 35,000 kms out of the first tranny, that's not bad. (Litt=
le
voice >>>  "resist urge to Chrysler bash...")

Okay, I'm good now, leaving now

Cathy, married to "Mr. Mopar", at least he made one good choice!