From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ken & Georgianna
Robinson
Sent: July 10, 2002 10:50 PM
To: Ken B; List
Subject: Re: OT- Drooling at the VW dealer today

I wouldn't be too quick to jump on the W8 wagon--someone reported to
some
list that the Passat W8 requires partial engine disassembly to replace
the
O2 sensor,with a $1500 bill.Granted,if you can pay $40K + for this
car,it
may be of no consequence.However,I think that VW could have engineered
this
one a little better.What's wrong with having it on the downpipe like it
has
been?? Ken R.