[ot] DHCP Help for server

Patrick,

I've run 4 domains on DSL/Cable (DHCP)for quite a while now,
mk1scirocco.com being the longest at 1.5 years without much problem.  I
use the free services of http://www.zoneedit.com to host my DNS records.
Only catch is that you are only allowed 200MB of queries per year before
you have to pay (I have never come close to reaching 200MB - Dont know
the number of hits mk1scirocco.com actually gets (lots of hits/errors
from CodeRed and/or Nimda) but I do know that transfering about 1.25GB
per month I havent reached that 200MB limit).  In the event that for
some reason your IP changes you simply log onto their site and change
your entry.  Changes can be seen within a few minutes, cept for those
folks who have the old IP cached on their DNS.

On another note, I just switched from PWS & Apache on the servers to
Xitami Web Server.  Damn proggie is sweet and it fits on a floppy!
http://www.xitami.com if yer interested.  Latest site I got will display
the 250+ microbrew (mainly Northwest) collection I have. =)

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Seattle WA
ICQ #76283458