Dead rotors in 3 auto-x events.

I bought a new set of ATE powerslot gas rotors and Hawk Blue race pads 3
auto-x events ago.  I drive the car to the events, 15 miles each way on the
freeway.  I drove the car to work once, 50 miles on the freeway.  After that
little amount of use the Hawk pads have annihalated the rotors.  They have
eaten away so much material the the faces of the rotors are smooth with no
gas slots to be seen. My wheels are covered with nasty black dust that when
I wash off leaves my driveway rust colored.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what pads I can put on when I change my
rotors (before the next event) that will be a little more reasonable as far
as life expectancy and still stop really well?  The hawks stop like I threw
a grappling hook out of the back of the car but I'm sick of the dust and I
think they have ruined the finish on my race and street wheels with their
nastly black plauge dust.