BSI coilover sleeves/hypercoil springs

> you know anything about hypercoil springs?

No, but unless they're made of particularly crappy-grade metal (i.e.
they would sag over time) or unless their spring dyno is junk (i.e. the
rates aren't as published), I believe that
a-spring-is-a-spring-is-a-spring. I have Carrera springs myself, and
they're lifetime guaranted to remain within a certain percentage of
published free length and spring rate. I believe Eibach is similar.

Keep in mind that we're talking about springs for coilover sleeves here.
These are standard/generic size, linear-rate, 2.5"id springs. YOU
determine the rate and YOU determine the ride height. If you don't like
them, they're relatively inexpensive to replace with whatever
length/rate you want.

When you buy the usual street setup from Neuspeed vs. Eibach vs.
Autotech for a standard fitment, the differences are in the ride height
and spring rate (or rates for progressive springs) THEY chose for your
application. The *quality* on all of them is pretty much the same. In
fact, they're often all manufactured to custom spec by the same company
(usually  Eibach), but the love/hate comes from whether or not YOU like
the settings THEY chose for the setup, and you can't call up Neuspeed
and tell them that you want springs that ride 1/2" taller and have #100
more rate.

That doesn't apply for coilovers. (The exception of course is HOR, who
uses junky steel that sags over time.)

So the real question is: Can you pick the Hypercoil rates you want, or
are you buying someone else's setup? If so, what rates did they/you
choose? Will you like them?

Neal