From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of MrAudi
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 1:32 AM
To: scirocco-mail list
Subject: HELP!!! i broke my car

Well the good news is I smoked the primer grey rice burning Honda Accord.
The bad news is I broke my car doing it........
After our encounter I was getting off the highway and went to downshift into
4th. The clutch peddle went to the floor and did not disengage the clutch.
My first thought was that the adjustment mechanism on the cable broke, as it
has happened in the past. But when I got home and looked closer I found that
was not the case. There was however, a ton of play in the cable. I adjusted
it out and now the peddle will not move. I'm prettyt sure at this piont that
I will have to pull the tranny to fix it, but any clues as to what might
have broke????

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v