Any interest in amber or clear turn signals for the Mk. 1?

There are two issues that need to be resolved before production can
start.  The first being minor flaws that need to be corrected.  The second
being the question/issue of cost.  At this moment, I am still debating the
price per part with the shop because the cost has increased from the
original estimate.  I am also looking into having another shop produce
them.  Once these things are finalized, you guys will be the first to know.

Kirsten