Any interest in amber or clear turn signals for the Mk. 1?

Kirsten, I was wondering what ever happened to this project. The number one
question that I have is when are these things going to be available for
purchase? I'd really prefer a smoked lense, but I could take care of the
tinting myself. Yeah, when can we buy them and how much $$$ are we talking
about?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut