diesel valve springs

I don't have any specific knowlege, but would think this would NOT be the
case.  I base my opinion on the fact that diesels generally are a much
lower-rpm (actually in a milder state-of-tune overall) engine than gasoline,
and have no need for stiffer springs(or springs that are even equally as
stiff..)

Larry

> I've heard that you can use diesel valve springs in a VR6 when doing cams
> and that they're stiffer and cheaper than aftermarket ones. I'm wondering
if
> this can be done on a 16v if I put a 260/276 cam set up in my 2.0L. Anyone
> know? TIA...
>
> Lisa

Introducing NetZero Long Distance