am i better than my timing light? -need fairly fast response btw!

when you do the timing light you are working to set your
idle at TDC (top dead center) ionce it is set there, and
idles rought, adjust idle with your idle screw in the
Trottle body, once it runs about 800-900 RPM. drive it a
bit and see what you think.

I sually add another 1/4 turn to the distributor to give
it a little pep and turn down the idle with the idle
screw on the TB.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau