[Elec] Damn dash ground

   Tonight on the way home every time I push in the clutch pedal the speedo
and tach lights die, and the tach drops to zero. Release the clutch and all
is fine. All the other dash lights work; heater controls, turn, alt, the gas
and temp gauges remain.
   I know it's going to be a matter of cleaning the grounds, or adding
beefier leads. Well, hopefully the repair will go without a hitch and I won't
have fireworks coming out of my dash this weekend! :P

Carl
77rocco (demanding little thing)
89fox