Carfax, por favor?

Vehicle Snapshot  Vehicle History Checklist
Vehicle
1999 Subaru Impreza Base Model
VIN
JF1GF4858XG802730
Body Style
4 Dr Wagon
Country of Manufacture
Japan  Review the Vehicle History Records below for
details on the following potential problem areas with
this vehicle:

Potential
Problem Areas  Records
Found?
Lemon?  No
Odometer Irregularities?  No
Major Damage?  No
High-Use or Lease?  Yes
Emission Problems?  No
Safety Problems?  No
Stolen Vehicle?  No
Other History?  No

Vehicle History Records
We have searched our database of insurance, DMV, and
auto auction information and found the following 6
records for this 1999 Subaru Impreza Base Model. Note
the highlighted rows for potential issues that could
affect the value of this vehicle.

Date Location Mileage Description
1999-01-13 ORCHARD PARK, NY  Renewal
1999-02-18 NEW HYDE PARK, NY 459 Title
1999-02-21 NEW HYDE PARK, NY  Title
2001-01-10 ORCHARD PARK, NY  Renewal
2002-05-03 EASTERN REGION 35721 Auction Announced as
Fleet/Lease
2002-05-15 PARKVILLE, MD 35736 Odometer Reading from
Auto Dealer

Glossary of Descriptions Found for This Vehicle (full
glossary)
Description  Full Definition
Renewal  Vehicle had registration renewal event reported
by state DMV.
Title  Vehicle had title registration event reported by
state DMV.
Auction Announced as Fleet/Lease  Auto Auction reported
vehicle as fleet or lease.
Odometer Reading from Auto Dealer  Odometer reading was
provided by an independent source from an auto dealer.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau