Saw 2 Sciroccos today on vacation in NY

First one: It was for sale in Carmel, NY.  I think on
route 52 or something.  It was a Mars Red 8v and
looked clean.  First time I've seen one in that color.
Second one: It was in Yonkers, NY at a stop light.  It
was I believe a Torando Red 16v.  I could see to well
since it was getting dark, but I think it had Euro
lights since the lights looked wider than the
conventional US spec lights.
I also saw a lot of A2 Jettas in NYC and a lot of
Cabrios(Both A1 and A3).  I saw my uncles Jetta and
drove it and saw one Rabbit.  Passat 4motions are
really popular and base Passats/Jettas are too.  I
also think I saw a GTI 337 right after I saw the 16v.
I am not so sure though.
Pretty cool that saw some Sciroccos in NY.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon