Road Stories! was Re: It's time to have a SEAT.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry" <rocco16v@n...>

> "...a VAG product....Reliable.)???????
> Read 66% of the posts on this list!

Dang kids, Larry nailed it. We need more road trip reports, AutoX results
and kill stories around here instead of all this "my Schnitzler valve
stopped kibutzing..." stuff.

Where you been? Do tell...

Here's mine to start off: Saturday I finally got the parts car hauled off so
I put the Cabby on the battery charger. Sunday she fired right up for the
first time this year so I backed her out of the garage, picked up the wife
and the two 23 y.o. co-eds we are currently hosting and headed out into the
country for a drive. The girls got bored and decided they wanted to flash
someone for a thrill. Not finding anyone else to tease, they were forced to
lavish their attention on me. Life is good  ; )

Cheers,

Christian Els
Columbia, MO
1987 Scirocco 16V, needs a new owner