A Sad day has come... I am being forced to sell both of my Roccos:(

gimme pics. black rocco would be a better start for the twin (less to paint)
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Pennington" <justinp@palm.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 6:27 PM
Subject: A Sad day has come... I am being forced to sell both of my Roccos :(

A Sad day has come... I am being forced to sell both of my Roccos :(

2 1987 16V Sciroccos for Sale. A Black and Red One. First lets get the bad
news out of the way. Neither run. One is basically a parts car. GOOD NEWS. The
Black one is in great shape, has a few minor dings, which is to be expected
for a 15 year old car. However it does not run as mentioned before.  I believe
the rings are shot and need to be replaced. Someone with time could do that
eaisly. "BUT" I have another running motor. :) The Red car has been my parts
car for a while. Has a complete running engine (as mentioned above) with about
150K on it I believe. Car Has all body parts in good condition, (Hood, Hatch,
Fender, Doors-Power Windows). As well as many other parts with it (complete
fuel system, complete brake system, Body as mentioned. (Both Cars have tear
drops)

I dont really want to sell them as I have had much enjoyment working on them,
but the parental Units, are forcing me to sell both of them, and get them off
their property (I still live at home, since  I'm still in college). I dont
want to junk the Red one, as there are many parts that are still usable to
any sciroccophile. And since the Black one is in great shape It would be a
crime to junk it. The  lack one has cloth interior in good condition, as well
has haveing major work done on it in the last 10K. Changed the Axles,
installed rebuilt tranny, and had full fuel system rebuilt about 15K ago (gas
tank, fuel pumps, fuel accumulator, fuel distributer, fuel pressure regulator,
lines, injectors). So I am hoping that one of you, would have the desire to
save them from demise.
My asking price is 1400 for both cars. I know that there is that much in them
just in parts if I was to part both of them out, however I dont have the time.
Both cars have a clean title. Located in the North Eastern Maryland Area (1
Hour from Philly and Baltimore, 2 Hours from DC) Feel free to email me with
any questions. I have to sell these by July 27th at the latest!  After that
they will be towed to the junk yard.  Which would horrible.

My Black Scirocco, also has 4 racing rims and tires on it.  Rota Competition
Wheels with Pirelli P700s.  They have less than 5000 miles on them.  I Bought
them for roughly around 800.  I will include them with the car (already
installed of course) for an additional 500. I will be posting Pictures online
of my black car in the next day or so.  For you all to see... But I stress the
seriousness of the situation.  On July 27th.  If these cars have not sold.
They will be taken to the Junk Yard.  I dont want to see this happen, and I'm
sure that most of you feel the same way when it comes to saving a Rocco from
demise.  Espically when it is in Great condition.

Email me with any questions or if you want to set up a time to come see them.
Email = JustinP@palm.net