scirocco.org bumper stickers or decals?

I know it's not primo, but I tested a product by 'Invent it!', ink jet
bumper stickers.  I printed 3 "Team Scirocco" design stickers and put two
through the test.  One, I put on an old piece of sheet metal and doused
it with high pressure at the car wash.  The second, I stuck to my hand
and ran it under the tap.  The I rubbed my hands together HARD seeing if
I could make the color run or the coating flake off.  The third, I stuck
to my tool box.

They all held up and looked perfect once the two wet ones dried, but the
down side is that the colors are flat and not glossy.  Maybe something
someone would want to try?

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v